Working in many varied locations including Wiston House, Stanhill Court, Highley Manor, Bailiffscourt Hotel, Newick Park, Alexander House, Wooton House, South Lodge, Pennyhill Park, Herstmonceux Castle, Buxted Park and many more.
Steve and Alison have captured literally thousands of weddings, and their experienced and relaxed approach can be seen in their photographs. Working mostly in West and East Sussex, Surrey and Hampshire, they have also travelled throughout the UK and abroad, to capture the spirit of weddings.
“Time has offered us the chance to look many times at the fantastic photographs which were taken and the superb way in which they were brought together in the luxurious album. Both Jacque and I are extremely pleased at the finished product that has also been highly praised by all our family and friends. We believe from start to finish the service which you provided was courteous and professional. Your style and approach of not being intrusive in any way, was excellent, and ensured the day was captured in a fun and enjoyable way. Even faced with a helicopter journey, you managed to take some amazing photographs!”
If you would like to see examples of our work, and some of the hundreds of thank you notes, contact us on 01903 261333.
Wedding Photography Prices
- Personal coverage by Steve and Alison (2 professional award-winning photographers)
- Approximately 3 hours coverage (half an hour prior to the ceremony, to sitting down for the wedding breakfast)
- Printable CD/DVD of all images, optimised to 10″ by 8″ with approximately 400 images
- Online gallery, ready to download
- Coverage of Bride at home: £75.00
- Coverage until first dance / speeches and photo booth £350 – see our website for information on our photo booth
No travelling charges for weddings within a 50 mile radius of Worthing.
Albums, Wedding books, Canvas prints, Framed prints and Thank-you cards, also available.